- To spoof MAC Address, make the first 2 numbers of Spoofed MAC Address as “02”, “06”, “0A”, “0E” (under IEEE specification)
- KLC received a Department of Defense (DoD) contract award for SMAC software.
SMAC is a powerful, yet easy to use MAC Address Changer (Spoofer) for Windows 10, 8, 7, VISTA, 2008, 2003, XP, and 2000 systems, regardless of whether the network card manufacturers allow this option or not. SMAC is developed by Certified Professionals (CISSP, CISA, CIPP, and MCSE). It is also great for MAC Address Lookup.
SMAC is a powerful, yet an easy-to-use and intuitive Windows MAC Address Modifying Utility (MAC Address spoofing) which allows users to change MAC address for almost any Network Interface Cards (NIC) on the Windows 10, 8, 7, 2008, VISTA, XP, 2003, and 2000 systems, regardless of whether the manufacturers allow this option or not.
SMAC does not change the hardware burned-in MAC addresses. SMAC changes the “software based” MAC addresses, and the new MAC addresses you change will sustain from reboots.
SMAC helps people to protect their privacy by hiding their real MAC Addresses in the widely available wifi Wireless Network. SMAC also helps Network and IT Security professionals to troubleshoot network problems, test Intrusion Detection / Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS,) test Incident Response plans, build high-availability solutions, recover (MAC Address based) software licenses, and etc…
SMAC is the first Windows MAC Address Modifying Utility (since 2002), and it is developed base on the extensive research of KLC Consulting, Inc. SMAC is continuous updated with the latest trend in the networking and security, as well as valuable customers’ wishes and feedbacks.
SMAC is created and maintained by Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA), and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE), and professional software engineers. With combined efforts, SMAC is well designed to be an user-friendly tool for both the technical and non-technical users.
We are a proud leader in the Windows MAC Address Modification Utility Research. We have 1,500,000+ SMAC downloads from satisfied users all over the world, and we have received tremendous feedbacks from many IT professionals and Security experts about our input to the community. Yet, we don’t just stop here. We strive to improve our products to bring the next generation of technologies to our customers.
SMAC is a MUST-HAVE TOOL for IT, Security, Networking professionals, online gamers, and everyone who needs a MAC Addresses Changer.
- MAC Address Lookup
- Automatically Activate new MAC Address right after changing it (you have the option to manually activate)
- Show the manufacturer of the MAC Address
- Show All or “Only Active” network adapters
- Randomly Generate any New MAC Address or based on a selected manufacturer
- Pre-load MAC Addresses List and choose the new MAC address from the list (Professional Edition)
- “IPConfig” button – click to show network adapter (IPConfig) info to confirm changes
- User-friendly GUI and easy-to-follow User Guide
- Change MAC Address in 3 clicks:
- Select a network adapter
- Click “Random” to generate a MAC Address to spoof
- Click “Update MAC” to change and activate new MAC Address
- Protect your personal privacy by hiding the real MAC Address of your Network Adapters
- Easy, intuitive, and user-friendly GUI for viewing and changing MAC addresses
- Display detailed information of all available adapters, or ONLY the active network adapters
- Displays the following information of your Network Interface Card (NIC)
- Device ID
- Active Status
- NIC description
- NIC Manufacturer
- Spoofed status (Yes/No)
- IP Address
- Active MAC addresses
- Spoofed MAC Address
- NIC Hardware ID
- NIC Configuration ID
- View and select the 10 Most Recently Used (MRU) MAC Addresses directly from the MRU list to spoof
- Generate comprehensive reports on Network Adapter details (Professional Edition only)
- Built-in logging capability allows users to track MAC address change activities (Professional Edition has the option to turn-on or turn-off this option)
- Remove spoofed MAC Address to restore original MAC Address
SMAC System Requirements
SMAC 2.0 Works on Windows VISTA, XP, 2003, 2000. SMAC works on Network Interface Cards (NIC) that are on the Microsoft Hardware Compatibility List (HCL). Usually you will see a “Designed for Windows 2000” or “Designed for Windows XP” logo on the box of the NIC. If your NIC is not on the HCL, please contact your NIC manufacturer to check for compatibility.
To avoid problems in your local area network:
- Make sure you DO NOT assign one MAC address to multiple NIC’s on a local area network (LAN). If you do that, you might create some problems. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ONE UNIQUE MAC ADDRESS PER NIC!!!
- You must assign MAC address according to the IANA Ethernet-number assignment database.
- Make sure you DO NOT use Multicast MAC addresses. You can check out the Multicast MAC addresses at http://www.iana.org/assignments/ethernet-numbers.
- Note: “00-00-00-00-00-00” is NOT a valid MAC address. Even though you spoofed your MAC address to “00-00-00-00-00-00,” your network adapter will reject this MAC address, and your TRUE MAC address will remain.
- In order to activate the new MAC address, you need to disable then re-enable the network adapter, or reboot your system.
- To spoof MAC Address, make the first 2 numbers of the MAC Address as “02”, “06”, “0A”, “0E” (under IEEE specification)
- Please read the SMAC 2.0 User Guide file before using SMAC.
|Features||Standard Edition||Professional Edition||Site License||Enterprise License|
|Displays the detailed network adapter information in the Data Grid||X||X||X||X|
|Capable of showing “Only Active Network Adapters” or all network adapters in the Data Grid||X||X||X||X|
|Spoof MAC Address on Microsoft compatible Network Adapters for Windows VISTA, XP, 2003, 2000 systems||X||X||X||X|
|Remove Spoofed MAC Address||X||X||X||X|
|Capable of automatically restarting network adapter after MAC Address spoofing to activate new MAC Address||X||X||X||X|
|Allow the option to choose automatically restart network adapter after MAC Address spoofing or manually restart||X||X||X||X|
|Show “IPConfig” information with 1- button click||X||X||X||X|
|Restart network adapter with 1-button click||X||X||X||X|
|Validate MAC Address input||X||X||X||X|
|Show Network Adapter manufacturer associated to the new Spoofed MAC address||X||X||X||X|
|Capable of generating random MAC Address for spoofing||X||X||X||X|
|Allow users to show up to 10 Most Recently Used (MRU) MAC Addresses and select a new Spoofed MAC Address directly from the MRU list||X||X||X||X|
|Allow users to create and load a MAC Address List into SMAC and choose a New Spoofed MAC Address from the list||X||X||X|
|Create a detailed report for network adapters on your computer||X||X||X|
|Unlimited installation on the licensee’s company computers located at a single physical location||X||X|
SMAC 2.0 / 2.7 License Price List
|SMAC 2.0/2.7 License||List Price||License Key|
|Commercial Use License||Contact us||Contact us|
SMAC-CL (SMAC Command Line Edition)
SMAC-CL is a powerful, yet an easy Command-Line version of MAC Address Modifying Utility (spoofer) for Windows VISTA, 2003, XP, and 2000 systems, regardless of whether the manufactures allow this option or not.
SMAC-CL does NOT require any software installs, and it can be easily scripted via languages such as Perl, Windows Script Host (WSH, wscript, cscript,) and integrated with Microsoft’s DEVCON utility to fully automate SMAC-CL and disable/re-enable network adapters.
|SMAC-CL License||List Price|
|Commercial Use License||Contact us|